Thursday, January 19, 2012

CONFESSION..I believe Strongly in the Power of Confession.It works, declare in Faith

A Financial Confession

 
In the name of Jesus, I (we) thank you in advance for free favors.  I (we) thank you in advance for 100% liberation from everything that has ever bound me (us).  I (we) receive restoration now, all slavery in my (our) life is abolished now. 

I (we) fully expect unexpected income now. I (we) receive increase of prosperity now. I (we) am a recipient of the transference of the wealth of the wicked. I (we) will have no more oppression, no more harassment. I (we) have supernatural protection from heaven and all of my (our) debts are removed. I (we) am free from debt. Right now and forever more. 

I (we) command the angels of God, go now, and bring to pass what I (we) have confessed. Bring to pass this soundness, this wholeness , this soteria, and this salvation. Bring it to me (us) now, quickly and speedily in the name of Jesus. 

I (we) have jubilee harvest right now, right now, right now. I (we) am (are) baptized in jubilee. In Jesus name, Amen.

Creflo Dollar Ministries
 
 

 

Confessions about Prosperity

 
I return to the LORD and obey His voice and the LORD my God will make me abundantly prosperous in all the work of my hand, in EVERYTHING. For the LORD takes delight in prospering me. Deut 30.9
My God shall supply all my need according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Php 4.19

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not want. Ps 23.1

I am God's servant - so, the Lord takes pleasure in my prosperity. Ps 35.27

God wants me to prosper and be in health, even as my soul prospers. 3John 1.2

The Lord my God teaches me to profit, and leads me by the way I should go. Is 48.17

God gives me power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant. Deut 8.18

I keep the words of God's covenant, and do them, that I may prosper in all that I do.
Deut 29.9

Both riches and honor come from God, and He reigns over all. In His hand is power and might; in His hand it is to make great, and to give strength to all. 1Chr 29.12

God is able to make all grace abound towards me, that I, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work. 2Cor 9.8

I know the grace of my Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for our sakes he became poor, so that we through His poverty might be rich. 2Cor 8.9

I am meek and I shall inherit the earth, and shall delight myself in the abundance of peace. Ps 37.11

I delight myself also in the Lord, and He shall give me the desires of my heart. Ps 37.4



Seed Faith Confessions

I have given to God my tithes and offerings of every dollar I've earned to date and they are in God's hands as seeds of my faith. My seeds of time, service, money and ministry are sown and God is growing them invisibly but absolutely.

God is changing my seedtime into harvesttime.

God is rebuking the devourer for my sake. Mal 3.10-12

My giving is causing the windows of heaven to unlock ... to open ... and God is pouring out ideas and insights into my mind greater than I can contain about what to do and how to make miracles happen in my life.

I give and it is given unto me, good measure, pressed down, shaken together men are pouring into my lap. The measure that I use will be measured back to me. Lk 6.38

I am loved by God and He desires above all things that I prosper and be in health even as my soul prospers. 3John 1.2

Jesus came that I might have life and have it more abundantly. Jn 10.10

No comments:

Post a Comment