Monday, January 10, 2011

Giving :

I know the term giving seems like something everyone should do with ease but in practicality it aint that true,if you still live in the flesh..the world's system usually frames our heart to receive rather than give..very true..come to think of it,when u think of a birthday,a festive moment eg christmas etc..you usually think of what you would receive first of all.thats the world's point of view.therefore its alarming ...
act 20:35 says it is more blessed to give than to receive .i actually believe the infalliable word of God..Do You!
I once prayed that Lord Give me the grace to be a Lover and a Giver and God heard my cry, he has been faithful in his provision, even when i dont have a lot,i still give,its more of a lifestyle for me now than an occasional thing,Note this the hand that gives is always on top,why not choose to be above by taking the decision from today to be a giver..God loves a cheerful giver,dont give grudgingly because by doing that you receive no reward,God loved us so much that he GAVE..note the word GAVE...John 3:16. Let your love not be mere words it should translate into action.. Love should propel you to give.I love you ,thanks for taking time to read my blog,make a decision to be a giver,till my next blog,Ciao and be a blessing! :)

2 comments:

  1. reali good dear,keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dearie,miss you,been a while,happy new year,remain blessed,bye

    ReplyDelete